Supply Chain Planning
MSCG provides a full array of consulting services in the above areas. Our consultants have worked with over 100 companies to help implement and optimize supply chains. Our ability to provide teams with over 10 years of SAP SCM experience make us second to none in implementing the right solution, the right way, the first time.
There are two primary solution areas that MSCG delivers: SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and SAP Advanced Planning and Optimizer (APO).
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP)
What it is?
SAP IBP, launched in 2012, leverages two decades of learning from delivering an end to end Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process enabled by HANA. SAP IBP, a cloud-based offering, is a key part of SAP’s Digital Supply Chain strategy to leverage Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data analytics.
How does it help?
Some of the key business benefits that customers have gained with SAP IBP are 1-2% top line revenue growth, 5-10% service level improvements, etc., increased speed and agility of planning (faster simulations) to drive most profitable responses, and Unmatched user adoption as it leverages the power of Excel and simple web based UI.
MSCG IBP Practice:
MSCG has over 100+ implementations and 1,000+ person hours of relevant supply chain experience that it has seeded into its IBP practice.
MSCG has a proven SAP Activate compliant implementation methodology for SAP IBP. In the Discover phase, MSCG helps customers with assessing the business case, finalizing requirements and developing the roadmap. In the Prepare and Explore phases, customers are taken through requirements, best practices, etc. to iteratively arrive at the optimal design. This iterative approach follows through in the Realize and Deploy phases to build, test and roll out of the solution. In the Run and Maintain phases, MSCG will run parallel cycles of the solution, Go Live, provide hyper-care and AMS services for continued improvements.
Here’s some of the reasons customers are picking MSCG as their partner of choice:
- We deliver a fully functional business process and not just a IT tool
- Experience integrating SAP IBP with SAP and non-SAP solutions like JDE, Microsoft Dynamics C5, Great Plains, etc. Have pre-existing mapping templates to facilitate smoother delivery of the solution.
- Seasoned and hands on leadership
Please reach out to us for more information on how we can accelerate your SAP IBP journey.
SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization (SAP APO)
SAP’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) Module is SAP solution for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies across multiple industry segments. SCM APO now in its 7th version is a tried and tested solution for optimization and visibility to supply chain planning. With seven distinct modules, companies can pick and choose which area to implement, these include:
- Demand Planning (DP) for statistical forecasting
- Supply Network Planning (SNP) for network optimization
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) for production facility level planning
- Transportation Management (TM) for route and truck optimization
- Event Management (EM) for real-time work flow across locations and resources
- Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) for supplier and vendor collaboration such as contracts and ASNs