SAP’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) Module is SAP solution for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies across multiple industry segments. SCM APO now in its 7th version is a tried and tested solution for optimization and visibility to supply chain planning. With seven distinct modules, companies can pick and choose which area to implement, these include:
- Demand Planning (DP) for statistical forecasting
- Supply Network Planning (SNP) for network optimization
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) for production facility level planning
- Transportation Management (TM) for route and truck optimization
- Event Management (EM) for real-time work flow across locations and resources
- Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) for supplier and vendor collaboration such as contracts and ASNs
MSCG provides a full array of consulting services in the above areas. Our consultants have worked with over 100 companies to help implement and optimize supply chains. Our ability to provide teams with over 10 years of SAP SCM experience make us second to none in implementing the right solution, the right way, the first time.