- Responsible for SAP EWM module deliverables including full life-cycle implementation, upgrades, gap analysis or support engagements.
- Understand and translate business concepts into executable functional designs.
- Translate functional designs to clients through prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical solution designs in timely fashion.
- Collaborate in an on-site and remote environment with other functional/technical analysts to support client needs.
- Provide best practice solutions for client supply chain needs.
- Minimum BS Degree in related business discipline, advanced degrees are a plus.
- Minimum 2 Full Life-Cycle Implementations with experience as EWM Functional Consultant.
- Experience in PP/QM/SD/APO/MM is a plus.
- Knowledge in mobility solutions with hardware & wireless solutions a plus.
- Strong knowledge in end-to-end supply chain solutions with industry best practices.
- Experience in requirements gathering and functional specification writing with basic ABAP knowledge.
- Strong work ethic with excellent self-motivational skills.
- US based position that can include up to 100% travel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org